Poroshenko discusses Minsk agreements' implementation and extending sanctions against Russia with Merkel
Sides also talk about NATO Summit in Warsaw
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko had a telephone conversation with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, the press service of the President Administration reports.
"The sides exchanged views on the development of the Minsk process, the results of the Poroshenko visit to France and the extension of sanctions against Russia", reads the report.
It is noted that the heads of states discussed the results of the Normandy four meeting, which was held in Minsk on June 15-16.
Poroshenko asked Merkel for actions to provide Ukraine visa-free regime. In addition, the parties discussed the preparation for the NATO summit, which will take place on July 8-9 in Warsaw.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars