Poroshenko discusses Donbas and visa-free regime with EU with Finland President
Telephone conversation took place before Vladimir Putin visit to Finland
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko had a telephone conversation with the President of Finland Sauli Niynistё. The press service of the head of state reports this.
It is noted that the conversation took place on the eve of the visit of Russian President Vladimir Putin to Finland.
Poroshenko noted the deterioration of the security situation in Donbas, which is a consequence of the Russian troops and arms supply to the occupied areas. He also stressed the importance of the deployment of the OSCE police mission in the region.
The President of Finland expressed full support for the continuation of sanctions against Russia because of its failure to implement the Minsk agreements, and called for the introduction of visa-free regime without delay between Ukraine and the European Union.
In addition, the sides discussed the forthcoming visit of Poroshenko to Finland.
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case