Poroshenko discuss "Savchenko Sentsov" sanction list with Nadiya Savchenko
President also proposed Savchenko to visit a number of European countries and to meet with European leaders
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko on Saturday met with the deputy of the Verkhovna Rada, a delegate to PACE of Ukraine Nadiya Savchenko, discussed with her the sanctions "Savchenko Sentsov" list, coordinated joint actions to accelerate the release of Ukrainian prisoners. It is reported by the press service of the guarantor.
"We are in the active phase of the release of our hostages. We are not entitled to terminate the job. On the contrary, we must intensify our actions" - Poroshenko said.
The President also handed Savchenko congratulations from US Vice President Joe Biden and President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz.
The President also proposed Savchenko to visit a number of European countries and to meet with European leaders.
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars