Poroshenko criticizes Slovakia PM on accusing Ukraine of violating Minsk agreement
President meets with the President of Slovakia Andrej Kiska
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko met with the President of the Slovak Republic Andrej Kiska in the framework of the 71 session of the UN General Assembly.
This was reported by the press service of the Presidential Administration.
Poroshenko has criticized the Prime Minister of Slovakia in relation to assessment of Ukraine's implementation of the Minsk agreements. In response Andrej Kiska assured of the strict position of Slovakia and respect for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine. He also stressed on the continued support for the continuation of the policy of sanctions against Russia.
President of the Slovak Republic as the EU Council state-member assured Poroshenko in the active position of Bratislava on granting a visa-free regime for Ukrainian citizens.
Recall, the Prime Minister of Slovakia has accused Ukraine of violating the Minsk agreements.
Petro Poroshenko arrived on the 71st UN General Assembly on September 19. He already met with Ukrainian community in New York, and also paid a visit to Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Ukraine's President held a meeting with his Turkish counter part Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who expressed the support for Ukraine in the issue of the resumption of sovereignty and territorial integrity.
Recall that the 71st UN General Assembly session started in New York on Monday. Chairman of the General Assembly noted that the session should be to bring the organization to the implementation of 17 sustainable development goals of the United Nations projects to 2030. The annual general debate will begin on September 20 and will last until September 26.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars