Poroshenko: Crimean Tatars should have right for autonomy within Ukrainian state
Moscow is behind tragic events in Crimea in 1944 and 2014 both, President says
‘May 18, 1944 and February 2014 – there’s one thing coming in both of these cases: the Kremlin, Moscow – they are behind these hideous steps. We concentrate our efforts now to release Crimea,’ Petro Poroshenko said.
The President attended presentation of the documentary dubbed ‘Crimea. Realia’, dedicated, in particular, to political persecutions of Crimean Tatars on the peninsula after it was illegally annexed in February 2014.
Poroshenko remembered that respective amendments are being submitted to the Ukrainian constitution. ‘We’ve got to let Crimean Tatars define their future, to give them their right for autonomy within the united Ukrainian state’, the Head of the state said.
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars