Poroshenko congratulates Ukrainians on Holy Trinity
"Common prayer for peace and harmony can help to preserve the unity of the country," - President of Ukraine
Common prayer for peace and harmony can help to preserve the unity of the country. With these words the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko congratulated Ukrainians on the occasion of the Holy Trinity.
Poroshenko said that on the day of Holy Trinity people seek spiritual renewal and understanding. "Today, in times of dramatic history of our country, we are faced with an important goal - to preserve the unity of the country and this can happen through joint prayer for peace and harmony in the Ukrainian land." - Said the head of state.
The President noted that millions of Ukrainians are inspired by the spirit of freedom, truth and dignity, which means that "we can find common ground and win."
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas