Poroshenko congratulates new U.S-style patrol police near Ukraine's front line
He expressed confidence that law enforcers will adhere to their oath
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko congratulated the patrol police of Slovyansk and Kramatorsk city on taking the oath at the ceremony, broadcasted by the "112 Ukraine" channel.
"Dear patrol policemen, I am very pleased to be here at this historic moment," - said the Head of the State.
“The restoration of peace and tranquility in Kramatorsk and Slovyansk is now in your hands. Our responsibility is to show the Donbas citizens the difference between life in the occupied territories, where chaos, poverty, and abuse of the rights of people reign, and here in the liberated territory, where the law and order should reign, and where the highest standards of fighting corruption should be demonstrated,” – added Petro Poroshenko.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain