Poroshenko confident in EU providing visa-free regime for Ukraine in autumn
At present, is prepared and registered draft resolution on introduction of Ukraine to list of countries with abolished visa requirements
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has no doubt that the European Union will decide in autumn to grant Ukraine visa-free regime. He said this during a speech in Vinnytsia, which was broadcasted by channel "112 Ukraine".
"I am confident that we will get visa-free regime in autumn", - he said.
As reported, the European Parliament has been prepared and registered a draft legislative resolution on the introduction of Ukraine to the list of third countries with canceled visa requirements for the citizens.
It was noted earlier that the European Parliament on September 5 is going to discuss the issue of granting visa-free regime to Ukraine.
EU Commissioner on the European Neighbourhood Policy Johannes Hahn expressed the hope that Ukraine will be able to get visa-free regime with the EU in October.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars