Poroshenko awarded the NATO Deputy Secretary Alexander Vershbow
Vershbow received Order of Prince Yaroslav the Wise for his personal contribution in Ukraine's relations with NATO
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has awarded the NATO Deputy Secretary General Alexander Vershbow with the Order of Prince Yaroslav the Wise of the fifth degree, according to "UNIAN".
So, Vershbow received the award for his significant personal contribution to development in Ukraine's relations with NATO, the reform of the sector of national security and defense, defending national sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine.
Let us remind, earlier Vershbow said that the NATO presence in the Black Sea may increase the forces of Turkey, Bulgaria and Romania as part of a strategy to contain Russia.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars