Poroshenko asked Merkel about the treatment of Umerov in Germany
The sides also discussed the security situation in Donbas
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko had a telephone conversation with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. This was reported in the press-service of the President.
The interlocutors discussed the security situation in Donbas. The President stressed the need for a full cease-fire by the Russian militants and the need to release all the hostages.
Poroshenko also appealed to Angela Merkel to provide the deputy chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people Ilmi Umerov opportunity for treatment in one of the medical institutions in Germany.
The two sides agreed to continue to coordinate efforts to make Moscow fulfill the conditions of the security on Minsk agreements and termination of Russia's aggression against Ukraine.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars