Poroshenko arrives in Donetsk region
'Main agenda of my visit is peace', President says
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko arrived in the Donetsk region with a visit. President's Press Secretary Svyatoslav Tsegolko wrote this on Twitter.
Poroshenko is taking part in the opening of the reconstructed kindergarten in Mangush city near Mariupol.
"Let people compare how Donetsk and Mariupol citizens are living now", he said during a visit.
During his visit President is also going to open the center for administrative services in Mariupol and go to Azovstal' metallurgical complex.
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars