Poroshenko arrives in Berlin for Normandy four meeting
Meeting will take place after 20:00 pm Kyiv time
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko arrived in Berlin for talks in Normandy format (Ukraine, Germany, France and Russia).
It is expected that before the negotiations will be held a separate meeting with Poroshenko, French President Hollande and German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
The correspondent of the 112 Ukraine TV channel reported that Poroshenko arrives first from the participants of the Normandy Quartet. Further, according to the preliminary plan, Francois Hollande will arrive at 18:30.
They are waiting for Russian President Vladimir Putin approximately at 20:00.
"Immediately thereafter the negotiations in Normandy format will begin. Tentatively they will last until 21:00 local time (22:00 Kyiv time). The plan may change", the reporter said.
Recall that an agreement on the meeting was reached after long discussions. The presidential press service said that Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande agreed to hold talks in Normandy format to urge Russia perform security part of the Minsk agreement.
A spokesman for German Chancellor, Steffen Seibert, announcing the meeting, said that Merkel invited Poroshenko, Hollande, and Putin to "compare the implementation of the Minsk agreements with their last meeting and discuss further steps".
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars