Poroshenko arrived in Indonesia
In the frameworks of the visit Poroshenko to hold meetings with the country leaders
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko arrived on a state visit to the Republic of Indonesia. This was reported by the press service of the head of Ukraine.
"In Jakarta the Head of the state will meet with Indonesian President Joko Widodo, the Speaker of the Council of People's Representatives of Indonesia Ade Komarudinom and the Sultan of Yogyakarta", - reads the statement.
In addition, signing some bilateral documents it is planned.
Poroshenko will also take part in Ukrainian-Indonesian business forum.
Recall that August 3 - 5, the president paid a visit to Malaysia. During the visit, he declared his readiness to cooperate with Malaysia in the sphere of aviation and space. He has also expressed his interest in co-operation with ASEAN and invited Malaysian investors to Ukraine.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case