Poroshenko approves 71st UNGA delegation composition
All financial issues related to this trip are put on Foreign Ministry
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has approved the composition of the delegation to attend the 71st session of the UN General Assembly. The corresponding decree was published on the website of the Presidential Administration.
According to the decision, the delegation includes Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin, Permanent Representative of Ukraine to the United Nations Volodymyr Yelchenko, Ukraine’s Parliament Chairwoman on Foreign Affairs Anna Gopko, MP and representative of the president on affairs of the Crimean Tatar people Mustafa Cemil and others.
The delegations’ guideline was also approved by the decree, though it remains secret.
Recall that the 71st UN General Assembly session started in New York on Monday. Chairman of the General Assembly noted that the session should be to bring the organization to the implementation of 17 sustainable development goals of the United Nations projects to 2030. The annual general debate will begin on September 20 and will last until September 26.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas