Poroshenko approved national Ukraine-NATO 2016 cooperation program
The decree comes into force from the date of publication
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko approved the annual national Ukraine-NATO 2016 cooperation program by his decree, informed the press service of the President.
The program should provide comprehensive coordinated development of Ukraine-NATO cooperation in all areas of interaction. Also it defines the general political goals of Ukraine's partnership with NATO and areas of interaction with the international security (international peacekeeping operations, counter-terrorism, arms control, environmental safety).
Earlier Ukrainian Parliament ratified agreement about status of NATO mission in Ukraine
In addition this program reflects the key steps in the process of political, economic and social reforming in the country, the main policy elements in the field of national security and defense.
The decree comes into force from the date of its publication.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas