Poroshenko announced the first competition for vacant positions of heads of local state administrations
Positions of heads of 1 regional and 49 local state administrations are waiting for their applicants
President of Ukraine announced a competition for a vacant position of Heads of the Regional State Administration and 49 positions for the Heads of Local State Administrations.
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has announced a competition for the vacant positions of heads of one regional and 10 district administrations. It is reported by the press service of the head of state.
"In compliance with the requirements of the second part of Article 23 of the Law of Ukraine" On State Service", President Petro Poroshenko has signed a decree "On the announcement of the competition for vacant positions of heads of regional and local state administrations."
As of August 8, the positions of heads of 1 regional state administration and 49 district state administrations are vacant.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case