Poroshenko announced a joint Ukrainian-Indonesian business forum
The heads of the two countries also discussed cooperation in the sphere of aviation and space
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko announced a joint Ukrainian-Indonesian business forum during his meeting with the President of Indonesia, held in the framework of the visit to this country. It wass reported by the press service of the head of state.
Also the third session of the Intergovernmental Ukrainian-Indonesian Commission on Economic and Technical Cooperation is scheduled. "The Ukrainian President is convinced that the Forum held in Kiev in the next year will strengthen the economic ties, create a number of mutually beneficial projects in different spheres of industry, energy, agriculture," - said in a statement.
In his turn the President of Indonesia noted that during the negotiations a lot of attention was paid to investment, access of Indonesian products to the market of Ukraine and Ukrainian goods – to Indonesian market. They also discussed cooperation in the sphere of production of turbines and generators.
The two leaders also discussed cooperation in aviation and space sectors.
Earlier it was reported that Ukraine and Indonesia signed an agreement on cooperation in defense sphere. In addition, a memorandum of cooperation in the agricultural sector was signed.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars