Poroshenko and the King of the Netherlands discussed MH17 catastrophe and visa-free regime
Ukraine uses the membership in UN Security Council to investigate MN17 tragedy
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko during an audience with Willem-Alexander, King of the Netherlands, expressed his condolences to the families and friends of the victims of Malaysian 'Boeing' and assured of the active cooperation on investigation of the circumstances of the accident to the Netherlands and to bring the perpetrators to justice, reported press service of the Head of state.
'Ukraine will be the reliable advocate of the victims of the tragedy and uses non-permanent membership in UN Security Council in order to keep this issue among the key topics of the agenda of UN Security Council, - said Poroshenko.
Poroshenko also reported on progress of Ukraine in the context of the reforms and expressed the readiness to further partnership with the Netherlands. He noted the importance the issue of visa-free regime with the EU for Ukrainians.
The President invited the King of the Netherlands to visit Ukraine at his convenience.
Earlier, Petro Poroshenko discussed the ratification of the Association Agreement with EU with the leadership of Dutch parliament.
Poroshenko names main issues to be discussed at EU-Ukraine Summit 10 October, 14:20
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars