Poroshenko accuses Russia of preparing terrorist attacks in Ukraine
"Russian terrorists were trained in special centers in Kursk, Belgorod and Rostov regions", - president of Ukraine
President Petro Poroshenko accused Russia of preparing terrorist attacks in Ukraine. He stated this in an interview with the Bulgarian TV channel bTV, reports "Ukrainian News".
"For the last year we prevented 300 terrorist attacks, which were prepared by the Russian terrorists trained in special centers in Kursk, Belgorod and Rostov regions. They had been detained with explosives during the preparation of terrorist acts and demonstrated to the world "- said Poroshenko.
At the same time, commenting on the the terrorist attack in Turkey on June 28 Poroshenko said Ukraine closely with the Turkish people will oppose terror, as in the fight against this phenomenon it is necessary to combine efforts.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain