Pope of Rome urges to remember the suffering of people, - Cardinal Pietro Parolin
Cardinal shares Vatican's position concerning Russia during his visit to Ukraine
Vatican Secretary of State Cardinal Pietro Parolin during his visit to Ukraine voiced the position of Pope Francis regarding Russian issue, - reports Ukrinform.
"In order to build a lasting peace, we must come to the negotiating table and talk about peace. Pope of Rome recalls what are the laws of international law, and urges all parties to remember the suffering of people." - Parolin said.
Earlier, Secretary of State of the Vatican blessed Lviv, visited Zaporizhzhya, and also held a meeting with President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case