Pope Francis urged the faithful not to link Islam to violence
Pope: Worshiping money and positioning them as a center of the world economy - is the main reason for the emergence of terrorism
Pope Francis urged the faithful not to link Islam to violence.
The main reason for the emergence of terrorism is - the worshiping money and positioning them as a center of the world economy, but not a man.
This was announced by Pope Francis while in the plane on his way back to Rome from Poland, where he finished his five-day visit to Krakow for celebrations to mark the World Catholic youth day.
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
'Black Monday' strikes to protest abortion law in Poland 4 October, 12:55
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars