Pope Francis: No one knows who started war in Ukraine
Catholic Church has always encouraged peace
Pope Francis stated that war is an existential problem in Ukraine and it is not clear who started this war, informed the press service of Vatican.
“Ukraine is currently in the state of war and suffering that receives many interpretations. As to the historical fact of this war, everyone has his own ideas about what kind of war it is, who started it and how to stop it”, - the Pope said.
“Clearly it is not only a historical problem, but also an existential problem of this country”, - he added.
“Personally I believe that Minsk deals should be implemented. The Roman Catholic Church has always encouraged peace”, - the Pope added.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case