Polozov: Ukrainian consuls received Savchenko’s tests results
The diplomats will pass them to doctors in Ukraine for expert conclusions
Workers of Russia’s Federal Penitentiary Service passed the Nadiya Savchenko’s tests results to Ukrainian consuls in Rostov region. Nikolai Polozov, Savchenko’s lawyer, posted this at Facebook on Thursday.
“After many days of pressure and demands, workers of Russian Federal Penitentiary Service passed the tests results, which they ran on Monday and Thursday”, he wrote.
Her sister Vira was not allowed to visit Nadiya.
Polozov added that Russian doctors examined Savchenko in detention facility and gave her a lot of intravenous injections.
“She’s not well. Of course, I.V. injections made her feel better, they thinned her blood; but that’s only as far as it goes. It’s been a ninth day of her waterless hunger strike, and she’s badly dehydrated, which destroys her internal organs. Her general health conditions have really negative impact on her mood. Emotionally, she’s not holding good at all”, the lawyer wrote.
According to him, since Friday, April 15, Savchenko intends to deny any further tests and examinations by Russian doctors. She will continue starving. Polozov added that under her current health conditions she can last for four, maximum five days.
“Nadiya Savchenko doesn’t believe in the soon settlement of the question; she doesn’t trust politicians who have only been caring about themselves. When she told me goodbye she said: “If the waterless starvation doesn’t count, maybe my death will”, Polozov posted.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain