Polozov: Ilmi Umerov's medical condition is still bad
Polozov is insisting on involving more people into this illegal criminal prosecution of Umerov in Ukraine and abroad.
Ilmi Umerov's medical condition is still bad. This was announced by Nikolai Polozov, an attorney of a detained deputy head of the Crimean Mejlis Ilmi Umerov on his Facebook page, after he had a meeting with his defendant.
"I met with Ilmi Umerov in the Republican psychiatric clinic, where he is being held illegally according to the court order which hasn't yet entered into its legal force. for inpatient psychiatric examination. Ilmi Umerov's medical condition is still very poor, after he was almost forcefully displaced from the cardio center to the psychiatric hospital by FSB officers."
He also wrote that the workers of the psychiatric hospital seem not to be happy with the existing state of things. :"They are trying to create more human conditions. However, they are also an element of a repressive machine of Russian authorities in the Crimea, as well as a young FSB investigator Skripka, "investigating" "a criminal case" against Umerov, but essentially executing an illegal order of his administrative authorities."
Polozov says that FSB doesn't want to make a lot of noise around the story and just issue a medical certificate. Thus he is insisting on involving more people into this illegal criminal prosecution of Umerov in Ukraine and abroad.
"This is the only way to resist the illegal actions of the Russian authorities in Crimea. The only way to stop the repression against the Crimean Tatars!" - says Polozov.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars