Polish president Andrzej Duda arrived in Kyiv to take part in Independence Day Celebrations
The meeting of the Presidents can become the beginning of warming of the relations between Ukraine and Poland
The meeting of the Presidents can become the beginning of warming of the relations between the countries after the decision of the Polish Sejm on the recognition of Volyn massacre as genocide against the Poles.
Polish President Andrzej Duda already arrived in Kyiv, according to the "Polish Radio".
Tomorrow, July 24, Duda will participate in the celebration of the 25th anniversary of Ukraine's Independence Day and meet with Petro Poroshenko.
A military parade to be held in the framework of the celebration. The Presidents will also adopt a joint declaration, dedicated to the 25th anniversary of Polish-Ukrainian relations.
After the meeting, the Presidents of Ukraine and Poland shall make statements for the media around 12:30.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case