Polish Foreign Ministry appointed new Ambassador to Ukraine
New diplomatic representative of Poland to Ukraine became the incumbent spokesman of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Republic of Poland Marcin Wojciechowski
The speaker of the Foreign Ministry Marcin Wojciechowski became a new Ambassador to Ukraine, the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs reported. Polish Foreign Minister Grzegorz Schetyna on behalf of the President of Poland Andrzej Duda announced the appointment.
"Polish-Ukrainian relations are now better than they have ever been, but it does not mean that you should neglect them in all dimensions. I wish you success in this difficult and responsible task," the Foreign Minister said, referring to Wojciechowski.
Marcin Wojciechowski worked as a journalist Gazeta Wyborcza, specializing in issues related to Eastern Europe and the international problems. He also was Gazeta Wyborcza correspondent in Ukraine and the Russian Federation. Since 2013, he began working in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland.
Noteworthy that Marcin Wojciechowski gratuated from Institute of Journalism of Taras Shevchenko National University in Kyiv, Ukraine, and he is also well-known as the author of documentary films and publications about Ukraine. Wojciechowski speaks English, French, Ukrainian and Russian languages, said in a statement of the Polish Foreign Ministry.
New Ambassador Marcin Wojciechowski is to replace Henryk Litwin who has been serving his diplomatic mission in Ukraine since 2011.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas