Polish Defense Minister: Russia also bares responsibility for Volyn crimes
Polish Defense Minister Antoni Macierewicz believes Russia should also bear responsibility for forcing the ethnic in Volyn crime massacre
Polish Defense Minister Antoni Macierewiczbelieves that Russia also bears apportionment of liability for “Volyn crime” of the Ukrainians of 1943 – 1944.
He claimed that on Polish Television on July 11.
When answering the question about the role of Russian propaganda in covering the Volyn events of 1943 – 1944, Macierewicz noted that flackery in Russian propaganda is obvious.
However, according to Macherevich, this should obstruct us from understanding the role of Russia itself in forcing the ethnic conflict, which is going to be recognized officially in Poland nowadays.
“This is obvious. But this should not prevent us from realizing that the true enemy, who used a part of Ukrainian nationalist forces for that bloody crime, the genocide, is actually Russia. Here is the source of this murderous crime,” – specified Macierewicz.
To recall, the events of 1943 – 1944 in Volyn, when UPA fighters fell back to organized mass killing of the Polish, are called “Volyn Crime” in Poland, while in Ukraine it is called “Volyn tragedy” now.
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
Football: We’re able to surprise Ukraine, - Kosovo coach 5 October, 14:53
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
'Black Monday' strikes to protest abortion law in Poland 4 October, 12:55
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain