Police: man died near Kulykove field in Odessa
Also few conflicts between Right Sector representatives and local residents took place
A man died near Kulykove field, reports the press-service of National police in the Odessa region.
Investigative team and ambulance workers came to the place of accident. They found that the 37-year-old man felt bad and he lost consciousness.
"Doctors tried to help the man, but all efforts were in vain. Health care workers registered the death of a citizen. The body was sent for forensic examination to determine the cause of death of men, "- said the police.
Also a few conflicts took place near Kulykove field in Odessa. Their participants were the representatives of the Right Sector and local residents. The police stopped the fight and took out the violators, outside the Kulykove field.
Normandy four meeting starts in Berlin 19 October, 20:12
Lutsenko proposes to lift ban on casinos in Ukraine 19 October, 23:14
Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande start preliminary meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:21
Putin arrives on Normandy four meeting in Berlin 19 October, 19:46
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- RUSSIA16:30Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia
- UA & EU15:42Poroshenko, Hungary PM are to enhance political dialogue between states
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels