Police is checking the messages about explosives on the route of the religious procession
Two anonymous reports state about explosives planted on the route of both religious processions
Police is conducting checks on the message on the planted explosives on the route of the religious processions. It is reported by the Kyiv Police Department press service.
"Today, at about six o'clock in the morning, police dispatch center of the Chief Kyiv Police Department received two anonymous reports about the explosives planted on the route of both religious processions, namely in Svjatoshynsky district and in the direction of Boryspil", - said in a statement.
Investigative police team, explosives experts, dog handlers and Emergency Ministry specialists went to the scene.
Earlier it was reported that activists stood in the way of the procession on the way to Boryspil, making them turn in the direction of Brovary. The day before Boryspil City Council prohibited the procession to enter the city.
The procession of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church started in Eastern Ukraine in Svyatogorsk Lavra on July 3 and in Western Ukraine in Pochayiv Lavra on July 9. It is planned that the two groups of believers enter Kyiv on July 26, meet on July 27 in Kiev at St. Vladimir's Hill, and together with the Orthodox Kyiv citizens and pilgrims proceed to Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra. The expected number is 30 000 participants.
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case