Police brutality in Mykolaiv region: Search for the gun to continue in Kryve Ozero - MP
The search stopped only for the night and resumed in the morning
Search for the weapon of Zuckerman's murder is resumed in Kryve Ozero. This was announced by the "People's Front" Vadym Podbereznyak on air of 112 Ukraine TV channel.
"No, the search was not stopped. The search was frozen only for the night, and resumed again in the morning. I've just talked to the regional prosecutor, nobody stopped the search," - Podbereznyak said.
He added that the river is much silted and the shooter is confused in his testimony as to where he had thrown the gun.
He also added that according to an unverified information the suspect in Zuckerman's murder was previously transferred from one district department to another because of his aggressive behaviour.
As it was reported earlier, on the night of Tuesday to Wednesday, August 24, Olexandr Zuckerman was killed while being detained by the police. Earlier that night his wife, Alla Zuckerman, called the cops, reporting that her husband, Olexandr, came home drunk and made a racket.
Relatives of Alexander Zuckerman, murdered by police in Mykolaiv region, sent his body for an additional expertise yesterday, when the burial was initially scheduled.
Ukraine’s army general: Two versions of Motorola’s murder 17 October, 09:15
Tuka: ‘Motorola’’s death might lead to clean-ups inside ‘DPR’ 17 October, 10:00
Interior Ministry to interview Pugachov on September 26-28 26 September, 12:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain