Police brutality in Mykolaiv region: Relatives of Oleksandr Zuckerman sent his body to the additional expertise
Zuckerman's funeral was planned for today
Relatives of Alexander Zuckerman, murdered by police in Mykolaiv region, sent his body for an additional expertise. This was announced by the "People's Front" Vadym Podbereznyak on air of 112 Ukraine TV channel.
"Burial was scheduled for today, but yesterday his family passed his body for an additional expertise," - he said.
As it was reported earlier, yesterday the court arrested three suspects in a murder case in Kryve Ozero. Police is now looking for the weapon of Zuckerman's murder.
Yesterday, Sgt. Olexandr Prychypoida and Cpt. Lt. Mykola Khomenko testified in court, claiming that their colleague Denys Lyakhvatsky was the one to open fire on the night when the tragedy in Mykolaiv region took place.
As it was reported earlier, on the night of Tuesday to Wednesday, August 24, Olexandr Zuckerman was killed while being detained by the police. Earlier that night his wife, Alla Zuckerman, called the cops, reporting that her husband, Olexandr, came home drunk and made a racket.
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars