Police blocked the religious procession near Kyiv. Dekanoidze arrived to talk to the marchers
Participants of the rally wait for the church leaders for the permission to proceed their procession on busses
Khatia Dekanoidze arrived to the marcher. She said that the route will be blocked until all their way to Kiev is checked.
Now Dekanoidze is talking with participants of the procession, explaining that she can't risk their lives.
The National Guard and Police blocked the procession of the the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Moscow Patriarchate near the village Dmitrovka, near Kyiv, reports Ukrinform.
One of the curators of the procession Archimandrite Filaret claims that the demonstrators are ready to stand up to the order of their church leaders.
Some believers are praying, a church-office is on out in the open air, some people are sitting on the grass, talking. They say the are ready to break the block.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars