The loan was signed in September 2015. According to the explanatory note, the document aims for funding projects in transport infrastructure, setting checkpoints at the Ukrainian-Polish border and other initiatvies.
19:44 21.09.2017 Kurt Volker: "Kurt Volker: There is no difference between Crimea and Eastern Ukraine"
Poland, Ukraine ratify EUR 100 mln worth loan agreement
242 MPs supported the decision, with 226 votes necessary
Ukraine’s economy grew by 2,3% in second quarter of 2017, - National Bank 20 September, 15:32
Fareed Zakaria: Americans feel very strongly that Ukraine should be supported 20 September, 23:33
UNGA sidelines: Who did Poroshenko meet, what they say about Ukraine 20 September, 19:02
- POLITICS20:31US supports proposal on introduction of peacekeepers in Donbas, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:13Poroshenko hopes for US support in "difficult time for Ukraine"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:58Chief Monitor of OSCE in Ukraine urges to reach ceasefire in Donbas
- POLITICS18:29Poroshenko to speak at PACE in Strasbourg
- POLITICS17:46Meeting of Poroshenko and Trump in New York
- SOCIETY17:37Red Cross sent 190 tons of humanitarian aid to Donetsk region
- POLITICS16:58UNGA sidelines: Poroshenko met President of Turkey
- FINANCE16:29World Bank expects adoption of land reform in Ukraine this autumn
- POLITICS16:00Russia trained conventional massive nuclear missile strike at West2017, - Turchynov
- UKRAINE TOP 15:53Explosion in Uman: Police opened case
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:17, 20 September Unrest in Odesa: 36 law enforcement officers wounded
17:11, 20 September Russia: UN peacekeepers should only guard OSCE observers in Donbas