Poland simplifies displacement and disposition of foreign troops
Country allowes NATO and EU forces to stay on its territory in peacetime
President of Poland Andrzej Duda signed amendments to the law on the principles of disposition and displacement forces of foreign states on the territory of Poland, - reported Ukrinform.
These amendments allow NATO rapid response team to enter Poland not only in critical cases, but in a state of peace.
According to the law, the president of Poland, at the request of the Minister of Defence and the prior consent of the Prime Minister, may authorize the stationing of foreign troops (mainly NATO and EU) in Poland as part of the strengthening of the Polish armed forces in peacetime.
The official permit should define the purpose of stay and the number of foreign troops, as well as other, important for the Polish defense circumstances. Depending on the situation, the allied troops will have the same powers as the Polish army.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars