Poklonskaya responded to UN appeal regarding prohibition of Mejlis
Supreme Court of the occupied Crimea in April recognized the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people extremist organization
The Crimean Prosecutor Natalia Poklonskaya said the leaders Mejlis of Crimean Tatar people by their actions today show that the decision on the recognition of the public association as extremist and ban by the Russian Federation initiative was justified, according to RIA Novosti.
"The decision is correct, lawful, reasonable, fair. The action of members of the banned organization Majlis today confirms the correctness of the court's decision to ban unregistered public association" - stated Poklonskaya.
Recall, on April 26, the Supreme Crimean Court recognized the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people extremist organization and banned its activities in Russia.
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars