PGO: Four more suspects in killing Euromaidan activists detained
All four currently work for the National Police, Office’s press secretary says
‘The investigation into Euromaidan cases continues; four ex-Berkut agents were detained under charges of murders of Euromaidan activists’, said Larysa Sargan, the press secretary of the Prosecutor General’s Office.
According to her, all four currently serve with the National Police of Ukraine.
‘On June 23, investigators of Prosecutor General’s Office detained four former servicemen of Berkut, the riot police unit, which is infamous for its involvement in bloody clashes with peaceful activists in winter 2013-2014 in Kyiv. These people are charged with committing illegal orders in the downtown Kyiv on February 18, 2014. Their actions were aimed at illegal obstruction of public gatherings and demonstrations and power abuse, which resulted in severe injuries for 35 citizens. Charges with murder and attempts on murder are also accused’, Sargan said.
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
Interior Ministry to interview Pugachov on September 26-28 26 September, 12:39
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain