Petro Poroshenko thanked US for extending sanctions against Russia
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko thanked the US government for the introduction of new sanctions against another Russian citizens and companies
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko thanked the US government for the introduction of new sanctions against another Russian citizens and companies, as well as against some Crimean ministers. This was written by the Ukrainian leader in his Twitter account.
""Another 37 individuals and companies are under sanctions. Thanks to our American partners,"- wrote Poroshenko.
Ще 37 фізичних осіб та компаній, причетних до агресії РФ проти України та окупації Криму – під санкціями. Дякую американським партнерам!— Петро Порошенко (@poroshenko) 1 сентября 2016 г.
As we reported earlier, US Department of the Treasury supplemented the list of sectoral sanctions against a number of "Russian individuals and companies "due to the conflict in Ukraine on Thursday. The European Union sanctions are expiring on September 15, but they are also ready to prolong and extend the sanctions against 146 Russian citizens "and representatives of the self-proclaimed "LNR" and "DNR" and 37 organizations for another six months.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars