Petro Poroshenko signed law on the status of NATO Delegation in Ukraine
The document provides Alliance's Office establishing in Ukraine
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has signed the law "On ratification of Agreement between Ukraine and NATO on the status of NATO Delegation in Ukraine", - reported Presidential press service.
The agreement was signed on September 22, 2015 during a visit of NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg to Ukraine. The document provides Alliance's Office establishing in Ukraine formed on the basis of the NATO Liaison Office and the NATO Information and Documentation Center.
The new diplomatic office and its staff will receive all the privileges, immunities and assistance provided to diplomatic missions under the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations of 1961.
As an explanatory note to the law reads, the Office will favor intensification and extension of the Ukraine's participation in all the events on cooperation between Ukraine and NATO, meant to present a consultative aid to state agencies of Ukraine over cooperation with the respective NATO agencies.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars