This is the fifth press conference during his state’s leadership. Petro Poroshenko gathered the mass media twice in 2014. He gave an interview at first to introduce presidential “Strategy-2020” presentation in September, and then on account of his annual appeal to Ukrainian Parliament. The last time Petro Poroshenko held the press conference was in January 2016 in order to sum up the events of the year and to make a plan of the future actions.
20:26 30.03.2017 Ukrainian reporters demand that Belarus release their illegally detained counterpart
Petro Poroshenko holds a press conference
It takes place in the President Administration office.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:08Maintenance crews fail to fix power lines in Avdiivka, - Donetsk region governor
- POLITICS20:26Ukrainian reporters demand that Belarus release their illegally detained counterpart
- FINANCE19:44EUR 600 mln of macroeconomic assistance to reach Ukraine next week, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS19:02Poltorak: Ukraine doesn't buy ammunition in Russia
- SOCIETY18:21EU Ambassador to Ukraine: Several people turn your country into ATM
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:58Poroshenko charges Defense Ministry to cease fire in Donbas on April 1
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:46OSCE: Since the beginning of 2017, 21 civilian killed, 95 injured in ATO area
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:11Poroshenko team: US is ready to join Minsk talks, - media
- POLITICS16:54UN: 60 percent of Ukraine’s population below poverty line
- POLITICS16:18Ukraine: Poles realize attack on Polish Consulate General could be inspired by Russian aggression
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:35, 20 March Ukrainian busted upon attempt to ship 10 kg of amber to Poland