This is the fifth press conference during his state’s leadership. Petro Poroshenko gathered the mass media twice in 2014. He gave an interview at first to introduce presidential “Strategy-2020” presentation in September, and then on account of his annual appeal to Ukrainian Parliament. The last time Petro Poroshenko held the press conference was in January 2016 in order to sum up the events of the year and to make a plan of the future actions.
17:57 21.02.2017 UN Security Council debates on conflict in Europe chaired by Klimkin - online broadcast
17:34 21.02.2017 Russia's recognition of LNR-DNR documents requires strengtening of sanctions, - Poroshenko
Petro Poroshenko holds a press conference
It takes place in the President Administration office.
Poroshenko: Putin creates Ukrainian Aleppo in Donbas 20 February, 15:44
Prayer service to commemorate Heavenly Hundred held in Kyiv 20 February, 13:55
Poroshenko appointed Ambassador to Belarus 20 February, 21:35
- SOCIETY21:03Ukraine investigates disappearance of 15 people in Crimea after its annexation
- POLITICS20:16Klimkin: UN must be more proactive in addressing armed conflict in Donbas
- SOCIETY19:31More than two dozen Tatar arrested in annexed Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:43Head of State Emergency Service detachment of Avdiivka died in hospital
- POLITICS17:57UN Security Council debates on conflict in Europe chaired by Klimkin - online broadcast
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:34Russia's recognition of LNR-DNR documents requires strengtening of sanctions, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS17:13Ukrainian oligarch Dmytro Firtash to be extradited to U.S.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:00Ukraine considering process of weapons withdrawal in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:43Crimea Prosecutors open criminal proceedings because of "Artemenko plan"
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:42Poroshenko: Military equipment in Russia’s humanitarian convoy clearly reflects essence of "humanitarian missions"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine