This is the fifth press conference during his state’s leadership. Petro Poroshenko gathered the mass media twice in 2014. He gave an interview at first to introduce presidential “Strategy-2020” presentation in September, and then on account of his annual appeal to Ukrainian Parliament. The last time Petro Poroshenko held the press conference was in January 2016 in order to sum up the events of the year and to make a plan of the future actions.
Petro Poroshenko holds a press conference
It takes place in the President Administration office.
Erdogan is great friend of Ukraine, - Poroshenko 26 May, 14:43
- FINANCE18:02Government of Ukraine creates task group to work out land reform
- POLITICS17:28DPRK showed disrespect for China by shooting another ballistic missile, — Trump
- UKRAINE TOP 17:04"DPR" militant sentenced to 11 years of imprisonment in Chernivtsi region
- POLITICS16:45EU prolongs sanctions against Syria for one year
- POLITICS16:07Chairman of Verkhovna Rada offers to hold NATO PA session in Kyiv
- POLITICS16:02Putin arrives in Paris for meeting with Macron
- UKRAINE TOP 15:49Emergency Service is tackling fire on landfill near Poltava
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:34Defense Ministry confirms losses in ATO zone over past day
- RUSSIA14:59FIFA President: Human rights abused during construction works for 2018 World Cup in Russia
- POLITICS14:16Meeting of deputy foreign ministers of Normandy Four to take place in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:16, 29 May Ukrainian court continues to look into Yanukovych case