Petro Poroshenko congratulated Ukrainians on Easter
"The confident promotion of Ukraine to the future is unfolding in front of us", - President of Ukraine
President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko congratulated Ukrainians on Easter. His appeal was broadcasted by "112 Ukraine" Channel.
"Jesus before the crucifixion just seemed weak against the persecutors, but in fact he has a strong faith and an invincible spirit. He was the truth, so by defeating death, he defeated the evil. Two years ago Ukraine was weak and exhausted. But now it seemed to reborn. And as the victorious march of the Christian faith began after his resurrection, so the confident promotion of Ukraine to the future is unfolding in front of us, "- the President said to his compatriots.
Also Poroshenko mentioned Ukrainian military - both dead and alive: "These days we remember thousands of our defenders, who gave their lives for our faith and our freedom, for our State. We remember all those who died as a result of Russian aggression. We also gratefully pray for everyone who kept our peace on Easter night, and who is guarding peace on this holiday. "
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain