Petro Poroshenko awarded 76 ATO participants for personal courage
28 Ukrainian soldiers were awarded posthumously
President Petro Poroshenko has signed the Decree "On conferring state awards of Ukraine", and awarded participants of the antiterrorist operation in the Donetsk and Lugansk regions for personal courage, loyalty to the military oath and professionalism in the performance of combat missions, reported Presidential press service.
Earlier Petro Poroshenko congratulated Lithuanian President Dalia Grybauskaite on her birthday
The head of state granted Bogdan Khmelnitsky Orders of II and III class and Orders “For Courage” of III class to 76 soldiers, 28 soldiers of them were awarded posthumously.
Among awarded persons there are 48 soldiers of 81-th separate airmobile brigade, who have shown courage and fortitude in the defense Donetsk airport in November and December 2014 and January 2015.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
Donbas conflict: 18 attacks reported 17 October, 23:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars