Permanent Representative of Ukraine to the United Nations told about illegal Putin's visit to Crimea
Volodymyr Yelchenko met with first deputy of Ban Ki-moon
Permanent Representative of Ukraine to the United Nations Volodymyr Yelchenko met with the Deputy Secretary General Jan Eliasson, reported Permanent Mission of Ukraine to the United Nations on Twitter.
At a meeting they discussed the visit to Crimea of Russian President Vladimir Putin, as well as the concentration of Russian troops in Donbas.
As previously reported, on Friday, August 19, Russian President Vladimir Putin arrived in the occupied Crimea to a prompt meeting with the Security Council.
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas