Pentagon is concerned about the approach of Russian army to Ukrainian borders
Lithuanian Defense Ministry announced that Russia is heating up tensions in the region
The Pentagon is concerned about the approach of Russian army to Ukrainian borders during their unexpected spot checks of Russian combat readiness. The Pentagon said they closely watching the situation.
Meanwhile, the Lithuanian Defense Ministry announced that Russia is heating up tensions in the region. According to the press attaché the Lithuanian Defense Ministry Asta Galdikaite, the Kremlin have been practicing their unexpected large-scale drills regardless of the neighbors for several years already.
This is not adding to the stability, nor to the transparency in the Euro-Atlantic area, she said. Press attaché also stressed that Moscow has never informed in advance about their drills. This creates additional tension and reduces level of trust.
Yesterday, due to sudden unexpected spot checks of Russian combat readiness of the Russian army, Polish Defense Minister immediately called a meeting of their security forces.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars