The Ukraine's Parliament Spokesman Andriy Parubiy stated this during the press conference with Victoria Nuland, the Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs at the United States Department of State, broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
"I want to express my gratitude for the support in the military field that the US provides to Ukraine. Thank you for the non-lethal weapons, for the joint military trainings of US and Ukraine officers. The aid for the injured is also very important to us. Ukraine still waits for the decision on the providing of the lethal arms", Parubiy said.
Recall that Victoria Nuland plans to meet with Ukrainian officials to discuss security issues and the implementation of Minsk Peace deals.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars