Parubiy: Time to impose visa regime, extend sanctions against Russia
Speaker of the Ukrainian Parliament offered this during the conciliatory board session on Monday
Ukrainian parliamentary speaker Andriy Parubiy offered MPs to consider issue of implementation of visa regime with Russia and toughening sanctions against the Kremlin. He officially reminded that the Russian authorities detained Ukrainian reporter, charging him with ‘espionage’.
‘Putin’s regime previously destroyed only their own freedom of speech and only prosecuted their own reporters… but now it’s a dangerous place for foreign journalists, too. I urge all states of the free world, all international organizations to give their own harsh evaluation of the ongoing prosecution over the reporter, the Ukrainian citizen’, Parubiy said.
Due to the mentioned incident with the detained Roman Sushchenko, the speaker offered MPs ‘to get back to implementation of visa free regime with Russia and to discuss the issue of extension of sanctions against Russia,’ the speaker said.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Six months of premiership: Best quotes of Volodymyr Groysman 19 October, 21:53
Ukraine's Parliament to regulate mental health care issue 5 October, 17:02
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain