Parubiy: Putin cannot be stopped without global pressure
UP Chairman says Putin understands only force language
Ukrainian Parliament Spokesman Andriy Parubiy said that Russia cannot be stopped without global pressure. He stated that during the Ukraine-NATO parliamentary meeting.
According to him, the pressure must continue until Moscow starts to respect the sovereignty of the neighbour countries.
"Having quite an understanding of the current Russian government strategy, I can assure you that Putin understands only the language of force. He will stop only when we make him do that. Without understanding this fact it will be hard for Ukraine to plan the relations strategy with Russia", he said.
Parubiy has also featured that the "large-scale international presence in Donbas" should be added to the sanctions against the Russian Federation.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars