Parubiy opens fifth session of Ukraine’s Parliament of VIII convocation
There also are members of Cabinet and Poroshenko
Ukraine’s Parliament Speaker Andriy Parubiy opened the morning session of the Parliament. The President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko is also present there. 367 people's deputies registered in the hall.
Petro Poroshenko’s speech to appeal to the deputies is the first on the agenda of the Verkhovna Rada today's plenary session at 10:30 a.m. Kyiv time.
Seven new deputies, who won the by-election on July 17, will take their oaths. They must declare, which political force will join.
Then deputies will move to the question of granting consent to the detention and arrest of a judge.
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars