Parubiy: Not a single draft law on elections in Donbas was registered in Rada
"Not a single draft law on elections in Donbas was registered in the Verkhovna Rada." The Head of the Ukrainian Parliament stated this on air of 1+1 channel
Not a single draft law on elections in Donbas was registered in the Verkhovna Rada. The Head of the Ukrainian Parliament stated this on air of 1+1 channel.
The speaker also stressed that there is an escalation in the war-torn Donbas, while the first paragraph of the Minsk agreement requires full ceasefire.
"So how can we raise the question of implementing articles 10 - 11 of Minsk Agreement? Today our task is to defend Ukrainian state, to make defenses forces more powerful ," - said Parubiy.
He noted that not a single election law is registered in the Parliament. "We have a discussion platform where we speak through many issues of the negotiation process", - said chairman of the Rada.
According to him, there are many laws on the status of the occupied territories, on the recognition organizations operating in the occupied territories are crimanal organizations, deprivation of citizenship accused of separatism.
"There are a lot of legislative initiatives and we have a discussion platform on which we are discussing which of them should be taken in the first place," - Parubiy said.
See also: Drone is flying in the Verkhovna Rada
Note, that previously chairman of the faction "Samopomich" Oleg Berezyuk stated on "112 Ukraine" TV-channel that international partners of Ukraine report about a completed document on the elections in the occupied territories.
Earlier, the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko said that now the elections in Donbas can be held only by the occupying invader, but they do not recognize neither Ukraine nor the rest of the world. Later in the "DNR" they stated that they agree on the adoption of the law on the special status before the elections in the Donbas.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars