Parubiy: High tariffs to be most discussed issue at today’s question time in Parliament
Common Ukrainians and the Cabinet will discuss steps that need to be taken in this regard
‘I asked the Prime Minister to procure all the necessary information about tariffs, and he promised that responsible ministers will be present at the parliament’s session today. They will explain the structure and formula of the new tariffs. I reckon it’s going to be the major topic of discussion today’, the parliamentary speaker said.
The question time is now under way; it will last till 11 a.m. (Kyiv time).
Since July 5, several Ukrainian parties and some non-partisan MPs have been blocking both the rostrum and the presidium of the parliament, demanding to cut the tariffs and to create the temporary investigation commission on the issue.
The decision to change social tariffs for public utilities in Ukraine is made by the independent authority – the National Commission on Regulation of Energy and Public Utilities.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels