Parliament of Netherlands rejects idea of country's exit from EU
On 28 June Nexit is supported by 14 deputies out of 75
The Parliament of the Netherlands did not support the right Freedom Party leader Geert Wilders' proposal to hold a referendum on the country's membership in the EU, reports Deutsche Welle.
As noted, on 28 June 14 deputies out of 75 supported the idea of Wilders. Under current Dutch law, for today a nationwide vote on EU membership is impossible.
Recall that in the Netherlands the right parties congratulated the UK and called for their own referendum.
"It's time for a new start, relying on our own strength and sovereignty of the Netherlands. We want to be the masters of our own country, of our own money." - Said Geert Wilders.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case